Monday, December 20, 2010

week 39 - small fans


so, this past weekend was actually christmas for my family! i know it’s early…but my husband and I are heading to south carolina for the 25th. of course I took all the mesh goods down state with me! last minute christmas shopping from the dining table is the best way to go. turns out, my sister in law also has a new years eve wedding to attend…so she needed the glitz clutch that we have been dying for someone to own! i’m glad it’s gone to a good home.

my 3 year old niece tried on every piece of mesh goods on the table minus the earrings which she was very confused as to why she couldn’t try on. i told her she didn’t have holes in her ears…and she thought otherwise.

anyhow, the real excitement were the bangles. i know most of you have seen these already, but they were a hit with my four nieces, who thought they needed to wear every bangle at the exact same time.

last year, melissa and I worked with an artist in florida who hand paints one-of-a-kind bangles. her specialty is india mhendi. because i work with an organization that rescues and cares for vulnerable orphan children in india, we thought that hiring her to design this collection for mesh was a perfect fit!

a portion of the proceeds benefit the girl’s college fund in india. thank you to everyone who purchased a bangle this year. just tonight i wrote a check to the organization that supports these girls in support of their education! thank you for changing lives this christmas!

-sherry

on the table – 10 bangles left! $15 stocking stuffer sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment